On Monday, I did intense labor! I used the bad drill and was finally able to put handles on (That took me about 3 hours!). Then I had the opportunity to put air in the trike tires. This completely frustrated me as there’s a gas station close by that no longer has a working air pump. So I found another one, but it was a hard note to self since it had a nozzle where I had to hold the handle in order to get air. I wasted $4 filling 3 tires! Each dollar gives me 3 minutes to fill 1 tire! I won’t be using that pump again, but one I’m more familiar with unless I learn how to use that pump better and not waste money. I rested until Friday since my week was busy and I needed some time away from the trike so I didn’t destroy it from frustration.
Today (Friday, Sept. 11) I worked on assembling the trike: making sure all the nuts were tight and putting the wheels back on tightly. I did all that. Those handlebars from Monday didn’t turn the trike! I was so upset with that. I was able to find a way to turn the trike, but I need to put something in the area that seems to allow the front wheels to turn with ease. I’m thinking of putting some kind of knob over the nuts and rods that are holding the steel bars.
So the trike holds my weight, pics of trike are below. I was able to move it back better with my hands then forward. I tried seeing if the drill that I use could move the trike, but I think I would be wasting my time. I’m also thinking of a way that I can put an umbrella on my Razor Scooter so I get shade from the sun to get some idea of how to do it for the trike.