I have the motor on!

After messing up my last motor by opening it thinking I could switch the shaft, I finally got my hands on another one (the crazy thing is USPS said it was delivered on Jan 4, but it was in my mailbox on Jan 6). So I thought I could just super glue a piece onto the shaft of the motor (which seemed to work without me sitting on the trike). Once I sat on it and tried again, the thing literally flew off the shaft, and a piece hit me in the back! I thought it was the battery that blew or something! I’m glad it was just the piece I attached.

The piece I attached were two semi circle block pieces that I used self tapping screws on. I think I may have to buy a motor arbor and attach instead…

Pics to come in next post…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s