A lot has happened in 11 days!
- I have to change hubs for one of the 16″ wheels (work in progress)
- I have to change how the 16″ wheels are held (still thinking on how to perform task)
- I tried to roll the trike down a hill and it did 1 revolution
- I was able to pedal the trike for one revolution
- I got 2 4′ square steel tubes
- I found a computer desk with square aluminum tubes!
- I stripped the trike apart
I am going to replicate the XYZ spaceframe for the rectangular portion of the trike. I was planning out how the trike should look last night.
I’m thinking the crankset is going to be vertical and I’m going to attach the crankset to a piece of wood and then to the vertical square tubes.
Pics to come!